Southeastern Emerging Companies Capital Conference
Brian Patrick Cork will participate in a key panel discussing:
- Making a company capital-friendly
- Handling success and failure during the start-up phase
- Presenting to angel investors
Program details: http://www.southeasternstartups.com
May 22, 2013
Monarch Plaza, Suite 1600
3414 Peachtree Road NE
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Breakfast and Registration
9:00 a.m. Presentation begins
Baker Donelson invites you attend our Emerging Companies Capital Conference, the next in our series of regional emerging companies. This event brings together successful entrepreneurs, capital investors and strategic advisors for the benefit of the emerging company community.
Focus on Capital Connections
Emerging companies will be selected to attend this event by a review of their executive summaries. See format here. The selection will be done by a panel that includes angel investors. Of the emerging companies selected to attend this event, ten companies will be chosen to pitch their company to a panel of angel investors who will provide anonymous feedback. The best pitch will win 15 hours of legal services from Baker Donelson, valued at $5,000, and the opportunity to meet again with the angel investor panel.
In addition, attendees will be able to network with entrepreneurs, angel investors and others involved in the funding and capitalization of emerging companies.
See the complete event agenda here.
There is no cost to attend. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Emerging Companies/Startups: Apply here for registration and the opportunity to pitch. Application deadline is May 8, 2013.
- Investors: If you are an investor and have an interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lets be part of the Solution.
brian patrick cork
- How to decide between Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists (smallbizbee.com)
- How To Get Ready For Angel Investing (inventorspot.com)
- What VCs Want to See In Startup Founders (startingyourbiz.wordpress.com)
- High Valuations May Be Bad for Your Business…And Your Ulcer (pehub.com)