I sent this message to a fellow that I am currently executive coaching, and now recruiting for.
Hiring smart is critical to establishing and building upon a great corporate culture. It is also a vital element for reducing human capital attrition which happens to be the most costly aspect to running a business. So, this is a great reminder of how important it is to get a new employee started-off on the right foot.
“At brian cork Human Capital™ this is how we are part of the solution, and we help companies that change the world build cultures that endure.”
You’ll be on-boarding Joanne [REDACTED] next week. And, if things go as planned you’ll have another brian cork Human Capital™ recruit on your hands soon in the form of an Account Manager.
You mentioned yesterday – actually, you reminded me, that you have been working diligently on an on-boarding program for [REDACTED]. You should know that this practice might seem obvious, but it will set your organization apart, and differentiate you as a leader.
Thanks for letting me and my own team be part of your on-going solution. Keep making me proud, and I will help you create a vision for yourself, your family, and any company you are part of that will exceed any expectation you have today.
Meanwhile, here is a solid article for you to keep handy. It will make more-and-more sense a you continue to grow as a leader.
- Another Recruiting Example of Lost Opportunity Cost (briancorkhumancapital.com)
- There Are Many Ways To Value Human Capital (briancorkhumancapital.com)
- Apple Evangelism and Game-Changing Evolution (briancorkhumancapital.com)
- Human Capital Score Card (brianthebusinesscoach.wordpress.com)
- Human Capital is the Main Determinant of Organisation Success (kaisencreativeblog.wordpress.com)